Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Should we think Small or Big?

This morning I took my morning walk with my pooch Conrad. I slapped on the ear buds dialed up a Super Soul conversation with Oprah and Paulo Coelho.   He wrote the International best selling book The Alchemist. The book's main theme is about finding one's destiny.

Great talk the concept that resonated with me was when he said "think small and your life will be small, think big and your world will be big." What to do what to do...

The other day I was listening to Don Miguel Ruiz the author of the 4 Agreements. He said you can find God is in the space in between your thoughts. The more practice and the longer you can be still in between the thoughts is where you will find God.


I AM LOVE
I AM LOVE
I AM LOVE


Some cool things to check out:

Classic Beastie Boys instrumental album The Mix-Up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW8bVyanWGs&list=OLAK5uy_nDZKy8NZrmO3mzMZzldfJx-zRUNehlwNg&index=2

Eat this, help heal the planet, your body and mind... never miss meat again:

https://www.beyondmeat.com/

No comments: