Thursday, December 6, 2007

Communication with my lawyer

ME:
Mulls how you feeling?

MULLS:
Yeah, I'm okay, just got to keep fighting through it, giving 110 percent at all times, not letting the man get to me, keeping hope alive, speaking truth to power, you know, that kinda shit.


ME:
On a short hallway leading to a square door I know I think, but not sure I know. I work, sleep, cry, race. I grasp, desire and shove my way to the middle. I only know today I will get my game to the point of relaxation and kill the many thoughts that would bring me back to the hallway.

MULLS:
The geo-centric days are gone and Earth is still a sphere,
Objects in the mirror may be just as they appear,
We spin around the sun and call each trip we make a year,
Thirty more years of this and, people, I am out of here.

No comments: